In this section TakingITGlobal members voice their opinions about current events and pressing global issues. Read about what youth all over the world are thinking.
Heal The World
by Ezeadi Ozuah
HEAL THE WORLD.
Ladies and gentlemen, I have decided to drop a few lines to drive us into memory lane, lest we have forgotten and lest we should be the last to act.
I am definitely aware of the...
Climate Change - What Youth can do
by Laura Antuna
Climate Change is a topic which has been circulating our everyday lives for some time. Increasing scientific data show that the earth has become warmer as a result of greenhouse gases such as...
The power of education
by emmanuel Enow
Without education, to me, the world could have been empty. Education had come to fill in most of the gaps and brought lots of development to the world. No development can really come without...
World Press Freedom
Do we create the news? I wonder sometimes how many countries limit the expression of newscasters and reporters. The government and corporations may limit what we see and hear through the news,...
by Mark Jasper
We are but a part of a global family. We are but merely pawns in the game of life, all of us. We are human.
Our humanity, some may say, is the only thing that binds every individual in this...
Excessive Drinking and the College Experience
Many years ago, being a college student was a thing of pride, as an undergraduate was believed to represent an avalanche of courage, a leader in the making and a candidate for personal and...
Second hand or second thoughts?
by Raisa Bhuiyan
Picture, “'Scape”, by Azellica
Now more than ever there is a need to harness the weight and power of the customs and traditions that have been passed down to us from our parents,...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »
10 Most Recent
- الأغذية الوظيفية (Functional Foods)
by Reda ABDELGALIL, Egypt
- قطرة ماء بائسة
by Muna Kamel Fityani, Jordan
- أَوقفُوا مطرقة التحديث
- الإدمان وطرق علاجه
by Adham Tobail, Palestine
- Use Positive thinking
by Ambassador .Prince A. wilson
- What is Naturopathic Medicine?
by Dr.VitoND, Canada
- Diabetic Retinopathy
by Jamal, India
by Nisa Göksel, Turkey
- MMPR Denying Patients Freedom To Grow Medicine
by Des, Canada
- Women of COP18
by The Verb, Qatar
10 Top Rated
- Elecciones del Consejo Distrital de Juventud de Cartagena: llegó el momento de tomarse en serio a la juventud
by Rosa Montero, Colombia
- Rethinking AIDS, Rethinking Our Cities
by R Kahendi
- Global Trading on the Internet
by Nischal, Nepal
- Lagos and Abuja – A Paradox of Urban Life in Nigeria
by 'Yemisi , Nigeria
- Kingdom of Heaven: Muslim Representations
- Weapons of Mass Destruction.
by Gerald Derome
- Education For All: Is it Really Achievable?
by Mbũrũ, Kenya
- Debt cancellation: the wrong signal for fighting poverty
by Yambwa, Nziya Jean-Pierre
- Culture in Kenya - a virtue or a setback?
by Patricia Sudi, Kenya
- Civilizing the City: from my little hometown in Cordoba to skyscrapers in Manhattan
by Maria Belen Avellaneda, Argentina