Who inspires you? Who inspires you? Conduct an interview with someone who has done something that you think would inspire other TIG members as well!
AIESEC Internship Experience in Puerto Rico
by Janneth Pineda, Puerto Rico
Janneth was looking for practical work experience to compliment her academic studies when she decided to go on an AIESEC internship. She accepted a year-long position with a government agency,...
AIESEC Internship in India
by Gary Wong, India
After university, Gary decided he wanted to challenge his worldview by working in an international environment. He began this journey by accepting the position of HR Analyst at Accenture for an...
AIESEC in Ghana
by Misha Njeri, Ghana
Misha’s reason for going on an internship with AIESEC is simple: “A new environment, a challenging job, and a life-time experience were combinations of an international opportunity that I was...
Page: « 1 2 3 »
10 Most Recent
- HIV-1 Transmitted Drug Resistance in Latin America and the Caribbean: What Do We Know?
by Chofor Vitalis Nchang, Colombia
- UN meets Millennium Development Goal on drinking water
by Beary Special
- Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy-Interview
by Des, Canada
- Students Against Global Warming
- اين سنكون ؟
by ola, Jordan
- Anti-smoking generates social projects
by Delcimar Ferreira
- Spotlight on Kenyan hiphoppers: Maono Parkas
by R Kahendi, Kenya
- اليمن:منطق السلطة العجيب..!!
by رداد السلامي, Yemen
- Volunteering on TIG
by Renaissance Thespian
- Meet Jennifer Wells
by Romina Oliverio, United States
10 Top Rated
- Institut Connectus et Les Rencontres de la jeunesse africaine !
by Sessi, Benin
by Che Julián, Argentina
- Entrevista a Osvaldo Bayer: "La Patagonia Rebelde marcó mi destino"
by Julián Profeta, Argentina
- An Interview with Marilou McPhedran: Feminist and Human Rights Lawyer
by C. Gudz, Canada
- Patch's Interview - A Indigenous Perspective
- To Give is to Get: How a Disabled Person Can Turn His Life Around and Support Other People
by Giang Nguyen
- Junior Farmer Field Schools Come up in Zimbabwe
by FAO Rural Youth
- From the Maghreb Atlas Mountains to America’s Appalachian Mountains
by Slim MENZLI, Tunisia
- «Я верю в силы глобального движения моего поколения»: интервью с Алексеем Кузьменко, Украина
by Svitlana, Ukraine
- Interview: Global Gallery Artist Natasha Tatta
by C. Gudz