Who inspires you? Who inspires you? Conduct an interview with someone who has done something that you think would inspire other TIG members as well!
Meet Tanja Simidtchieva
by Romina Oliverio
Tanja Simidtchieva has been an online volunteer with NABUUR since 2007. Since joining NABUUR, she has undertaken various roles, including that of online project manager. Below she shares her...
by Chiara C.
Mariel is a TakingITGlobal volunteer whose passion and enthusiasm are truly contagious! She was a volunteer Community Animator for TIG's Youth Media Exchange platform (www.ymex.org) and is now...
Herbs for general treatment?
The underground circumstance of a 50 year old David Andati who rolls life in the city of Kwajenga as an African traditional medicine man is common place to any squalid slum that may tickle your...
The impending class war in Kenya
by Bernard Muhia
The French riots of 2007, which were a horrific representation of a class war, and the recent spate of violence in South Africa are probably where Kenya is headed. According to Dr. Sobbie Mulindi,...
Story of Village Galleries
by Village Galleries, Tanzania
It was almost two years ago when an idea ‘clicked’ in the minds of a group of teachers from Toronto, Canada.
After watching an Academy-award winning documentary titled ‘Born into...
Page: 1 2 3 »
10 Most Recent
- HIV-1 Transmitted Drug Resistance in Latin America and the Caribbean: What Do We Know?
by Chofor Vitalis Nchang, Colombia
- UN meets Millennium Development Goal on drinking water
by Beary Special
- Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy-Interview
by Des, Canada
- Students Against Global Warming
- اين سنكون ؟
by ola, Jordan
- Anti-smoking generates social projects
by Delcimar Ferreira
- Spotlight on Kenyan hiphoppers: Maono Parkas
by R Kahendi, Kenya
- اليمن:منطق السلطة العجيب..!!
by رداد السلامي, Yemen
- Volunteering on TIG
by Renaissance Thespian
- Meet Jennifer Wells
by Romina Oliverio, United States
10 Top Rated
- Cambridge University Advancing Islamic Awareness
by Omar S. Roomi
- Entrevista a Alex Freyre: “El preservativo en el obelisco fue lo más grande que hicimos"
by María Laura Caraballo, Argentina
- Luz, cámara... ¡expresión!
by simon, Argentina
- Making the News: An Interview with Udara Soysa
by C. Gudz
- Junior Farmer Field Schools Come up in Zimbabwe
by FAO Rural Youth
- Interview: Global Gallery Artist Natasha Tatta
by C. Gudz
- Patch's Interview - A Indigenous Perspective
- From the Maghreb Atlas Mountains to America’s Appalachian Mountains
by Slim MENZLI, Tunisia
- An Interview with Marilou McPhedran: Feminist and Human Rights Lawyer
by C. Gudz, Canada
- ГЛОБАЛЬНОЕ БОГАТСТВО И НИЩЕТА
by Drop, Russia