Institute For Human Rights Education
* To contribute to the development of the Human Rights Education Resource
* To contribute to the development of strategies in the respect for peace, justice, equality in Cameroon and the rest of the world
* To promote better understanding and awareness of and the mediation of national and international issues such as (violence, torture, terrorism, racism, xenophobia, disguised slavery, Human trafficking and war.
* To develop leadership skills in to our students for organisation...
Our mission is to create a positive and expanding cultural impact on the unique needs of the community by
* Fostering self-expression in participants, encouraging a sense of ownership, self-respect and pride in their work and community....